Rude by Magic!
And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in wich I’m dying
are the best I’ve ever had.
I loved you first.
REMEMBER WHEN YOU CARED ABOUT WARPED? (a playlist by koalatea) songs that were probably in your ipod during middle school ((or even high school))
1. Misery Business - Paramore
2. I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At the Disco
3. Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
4. The City Is At War - Cobra Starship
5. Anywhere But Here - Mayday Parade
6. Thnks Fr The Mmrs - Fall Out Boy
7. All The Small Things - Blink-182
8. About A Girl - The Academy Is…
9. Dear Maria, Count Me In - All Time Low
10. Somebody Told Me - The Killers
11. Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects
12. Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year - Fall Out Boy
13. Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
14. Island in the Sun - Weezer
15. Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too - Say Anything
16. Kelsey - Metro Station
17. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
18. Honestly - Cartel
19. The Adventure - Angels and Airwaves
20. Miss Murder - AFI
Sia - Breathe Me
Help. I have done it again. I have been here many times before.
Hurt myself again today and the worst part is that there’s no one else to blame.
Ouch. I have lost myself again; lost myself again and I am nowhere to be found. Yeah, I think that I might break; lost myself again and I feel unsafe.
Fidelity by Regina Spektor
Vocals by Claire Moss and Emma Patrimonio
Piano by Emma Patrimonio
La La La - Sam Smith
This song is so cute to me so here.
Home by Gabrielle Aplin